Policy, Process and Controls
Our team has deep and extensive experience of helping clients to address their operational and process issues. Ongoing operational efficiency and process improvement are key to improving profitability. In addition, operational effectiveness and process management are also key factors in buying and divesting business.
Our focus is always on delivering advice and insights that will help our clients achieve their business goals.
Our key areas of work are:
- Identify, plan and execute operational improvements
- Identifying and assessing effectiveness of existing controls in mitigating key risks
- Gap analysis and benchmarking to devise feasible control systems
- Assessment of policies and procedures against business requirements and processes
- Identification of entity level, process level and transaction level controls and advising enhancements
- Revenue protection and growth strategies
- Cost reduction and savings
- Robotics and process optimisation