BDO Dubai - Headoffice
Our history in the UAE starts with the office in Deira, which was first opened back in 1967.
Russi J Patel started his accounting practice during the 1950’s and in 1962 moved to Aden, in South Yemen. Very quickly, Russi established his name within the business community in Aden. It was with that strong name with many leading business people expanding into Dubai, Russi founded the current firm in the United Arab Emirates in 1967. The firm became the representative firm of BDO in the United Arab Emirates in 1975 and was known as BDO Patel & Co. In 1999, after a merger with another firm operating in Dubai, the firm became BDO Patel & Al Saleh. From December 15, 2009, BDO Patel & Al Saleh is now known as ‘BDO’.