Only selected employees of BDO UAE - such as management team members, potential future line managers or HR staff - and selected third parties who support us with the recruitment process, will have access to your personal data.
The recruitment process will involve:
▪ assessing and progressing your application;
▪ assessing your suitability (skills, strengths, behaviors for the role);
▪ activities needed to complete the on-boarding and screening process should your application be successful.
To enable these processes your personal information may be shared internally, but the information shared is limited to what is required by each individual to perform their role in the recruitment process.
Your personal information may be shared internally with the following people, as a minimum but not limited to:
▪ employees in HR who have responsibility for certain HR processes (for example recruitment, assessment, pre-employment screening);
▪ those employees who would have managerial responsibility for you or are acting on their behalf;
▪ employees in Legal, Conduct, Risk, HR, Regulatory and Fraud with responsibility for
investigating issues of non-compliance with laws and regulations, policies and contractual requirements;
▪ employees in IT and system owners who manage user access;
▪ audit and Investigations employees in relation to specific audits/investigations; and
▪ administrators / security managers for facilities / premises.
Except as set out in this policy or as required by local law (e.g. for processing of employment visa, etc.), your personal data will not be supplied to any third party without your explicit authorization.