To expand your business into the UK or US
04 January 2017
The UK and US markets are arguably two of the most important markets for businesses to operate in. However, before any expansion is made into these markets, careful and thorough planning needs to be accounted for.
In the presentation the team focused on the following areas:
- What factors are likely to create a taxable presence in the territory
- Choice of entity where a taxable presence established
- Considerations of trading model and financing requirements
- VAT/sales and use tax & customs duties
- Registration and reporting requirements for corporate, VAT/sales and use, customs duties and payroll taxes
- Key financial reporting, audit and government agency (eg UK Companies House) registration and reporting requirements.
Download the presentation in PDF