BDO's VAT Seminar was held on 25th September 2016
If you missed our VAT Seminar ...
Download VAT Seminar presentations, listen to audio recording for VAT implementation in UAE, read articles, have a look at the photographs and video from the event - which are now available here
BDO UAE gathers senior and experienced tax professionals to discuss recent developments and technical aspects of VAT Implementation. We will share technical knowledge, our experience across the world and discuss important VAT impact as well key implications across UAE key sectors.
- Background and impact of VAT introduction on economy
- VAT legislative development in the GCC
- How VAT fits in the tax life cycle
- VAT across the supply chain — impact areas
- VAT impact on the banking, real estate and other sectors – key challenges
- VAT implementation: agenda and timelines
- What businesses need to do to get ready for VAT
- Automating the VAT function — overview of IT challenges and solutions
- Accounting and reporting
- VAT risk management
Benefits of attending
Amongst the many benefits of attending, you will:
- Improve VAT technical knowledge with presentations from leading BDO and external tax experts, and share ideas through networking
- Adequately prepare for fundamental developments underway in the currently changing tax environment
- Enhance professional and personal relationships with senior representatives of UAE Business Elite
- Identify and discuss potential cross border matters related to VAT implementation
Register your attendance
Entrance fee is AED 600. The number of places is limited and is served on first come basis. Attendance is upon confirmation.
Rita Rosen, [email protected]
Mobile: +971 52 740 2345