BDO UAE Approach
BDO UAE is first and foremost a people organization. The health and wellbeing of our people and our clients comes first. We are monitoring the situation daily and actioning policy directives to help protect against the spread of COVID-19, while at the same time ensuring on service delivery to our clients.
While our offices are currently closed, all our people are currently working from home. They are contactable on their usual email addresses and phone numbers. With a flexible work culture already in place, and the operational infrastructure to enable this, our focus is continuity of service and helping our clients to navigate through this challenging situation.
- We are focused on continuity of service and helping our clients to navigate through this challenging situation;
- BDO UAE is continually monitoring possible impacts on our business and further refining our plans to ensure that there is minimal risk to the provision of our client services over the coming months;
- BDO UAE has long been committed to a flexible workplace, and we have the technological, cultural and operational infrastructure to enable all our people to work from home or another location;
- In line with social distancing, BDO UAE is moving all its planned events to virtual environments, such as webinars; and
- All domestic and international business travel has been suspended until further notice.