HR Associate Trainee
04 July 2018
Location: BDO Dubai
Job title: Trainee
Contact: ELSTER RASQUINHA
KEY RESPONSIBILITY AREAS
• Co-ordinate with the support services to complete pre-joining formalities of medicals,
attestation, work permit application, and IT requirements, as well as completing all required forms.
• Engage with the successful candidate with best-in-class pre-joining guides available in the firm
• Ensure the application of the new colleague’s insurance card.
• Monitor the probation period and complete all probation formalities, including the completion
of the probation feedback by the relevant manager. Release the confirmation letter to all employees who have successfully completed their probation.
Administrative and Development
• Manage administrative tasks related to employee life cycle with assisted automated systems
• Create letter’s, NOC’s, and salary certificates
• Send out weekly/monthly reports to the various departments of the firm regarding leave and expenses
• Respond to all process related queries that are clearly outlined in the HR manual
• Ensure all employee folders have the required information, and all documents are saved in the relevant folders
Ideal Candidate will possess
• An attitude to excel, innovate, and have a high level of ownership
• A strong aptitude to develop across other fields of HR
• A strong desire to learn and a continuous focus on self-development and process improvement