BDO has launched a fintech innovation challenge jointly with Fintech Galaxy
22 March 2018
BDO UAE is one of the official sponsors of the AIM start up event to be held at Dubai World Trade Center (between April 9-11).
The Challenge :
- BDO UAE has launched a fintech innovation challenge on Fintech Galaxy, a global open innovation platform inviting entrepreneurs and fintech’s to scale their business, while solving some of the firm’s biggest innovation challenges across its business in the Middle East and North Africa region.
- We are inviting fintech startups to compete for a USD20,000 worth of rewards for the company that provides solutions across auditing and investment value chains with a special focus on credit scoring and analytics tools.
Date & Venue :
- The challenge is organized by Fintech Galaxy attended by 20,000 participants and held under the patronage of “His Highness Sheikh Mohammed Bin Rashid Al Maktoum”, UAE Vice President, Prime Minister and Ruler of Dubai.
- Following a successful debut in 2017, this edition of AIM Startup will bring together “200 selected international startups” and hundreds of qualified venture capitalists, service providers, policymakers and enthusiasts with a view to promote collaboration, innovation, sustainability and entrepreneurship on a global level.
About the Conference:
- The three day conference exhibition will feature the Fintech Galaxy Challenge where the cream of Fintech startups will take part in pitch competitions for cash prizes and awards. The selected startups will also get to participate in highly interactive discussions as well as one-to-one meetings with seasoned entrepreneurs and consultants.
Following a rigorous selection process, BDO and Fintech Galaxy advisory board will determine three finalists and invite them to pitch on stage in front of investors, business partners and the wider financial community on April 10, 2018. The winner will be announced on April 11.
- Agenda :AIM-STARTUP.PDF
- Contact for more information/participation: firstname.lastname@example.org