The firm specialises in offering practical, objective advice in the principal areas of advisory services:
Other cost-effective solutions include:
- Business valuations
- Due diligence work
- Development of business plans
- Preparation of accounting and procedures manuals
- Feasibility studies
- Assisting in finalising of privatisation plans.
- Operations management
- Information technology
- Human resources
- Financial planning
- Counselling for family businesses.
The firm’s clientele in management services include various government departments, as well as companies in the public and private sectors of industry.
Strategically focused and remarkably responsive, BDO's Transaction Advisory Services professionals work with strategic and financial buyers, sellers and lenders across the full spectrum of merger and acquisition engagements. We understand the most successful transactions are built by the efficient coordination of knowledgeable resources in tight timeframes, all the while focused on maximizing value and minimizing risk.
Our transaction advisory services team is a hands-on, partner-led group of seasoned advisors who are focused on promoting regular, ongoing open dialogues to address client needs at every stage of the transaction cycle. Our due diligence work plans are both tailored and comprehensive, and aim to deliver a robust quality of earnings results.
We recognize that no two businesses are exactly alike, and no single due diligence strategy will satisfy every buyer, seller or lender. Delivering focused, value added advisory services begins with listening and understanding the needs of each client and tailoring the scope of our work to their specific circumstances. We concentrate on our client’s strategic objectives, negotiation and savings opportunities in defining the services appropriate to each transaction. To further this approach, our engagement teams consistently apply:
- A well-defined approach for assessing key financial and cash-flow pitfalls as well as tax exposures and savings that may impact buyers or sellers
- Responsive and knowledgeable sounding boards to address and resolve concerns before they become issues
- Constructive and proactive working environments that foster communication and positive outcomes, thereby controlling costs
If you would like to find out how we can help your business, please contact Shivendra Jha.